ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2022
Notice is hereby given that The Annual General Meeting of the members of Penrith Building Society will be held on Wednesday 20 April 2022 at The Society’s Head Office, 7 King Street, Penrith, Cumbria, CA11 7AR
at 6.00pm for the following purposes:
1. To receive the Auditor’s Report.
2. To receive the Directors’ Report, Annual Accounts and Annual Business Statement for the year ended 31 December 2021.
3. To approve the Directors’ Remuneration Report for the year ended 31 December 2021.
4. To approve the re-appointment of Mazars LLP as Auditor.
Resolutions for Re-election of Directors
5. To re-elect the following Directors:
(a) Roderick McAlpine Ashley
(b) Timothy James Bowen
(c) Richard Leslie Drinkwater
(d) Elspeth Louise James
(e) Janice Lincoln
(f) William Robert Charles Lindsay
(g) Kevin Parr
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
S J Askew
Secretary, March 2022
Due to the uncertainty around restrictions in respect of Covid-19 when the AGM was being planned, the Board has taken the decision that this year’s AGM will be held as a virtual meeting and will not be open for members to physically attend. Any members wishing to attend should register their intention either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by post to the Society’s Head Office, or by telephone on 01768863675. Details of how to join the virtual Annual General Meeting will be provided to all that register, nearer the time.