YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
Special Situations Range
We understand that not all mortgage applicants fit into ‘standard’ lending rules and requirements.Our experience of working closely with our borrowers and considering their individual circumstances, has identified the need for, and led to, the creation of our Special Situations range
This range has specifically been created to assist those with the following mortgage needs:
- Recently self-employed
- Late payments
- County Court Judgements (CCJs)
- Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVAs)
- Previous mortgage arrears
- Debt management plans
Any applicant who:
- within the last two years has owed overdue payments, in an amount equivalent to three months‘ payments, on a mortgage or other loan (whether secured or unsecured), except where the amount overdue reached that level because of late payment caused by errors by a bank or other third party; or
- has been the subject of one or more county court judgments, with a total value greater than £500, within the last three years; or
- has been subject to an individual voluntary arrangement or bankruptcy order which was in force at any time within the last three years;
will not be acceptable to the Society.
Applications for the Special Situation product are acceptable on a fully advised basis either directly through the Society, via our subsidiary company, Cumbria Mortgage Centre Ltd or through one of our panel appointed mortgage intermediaries.
Whether you are looking to move your mortgage from your current provider and borrow a little more to update your home or take out a new mortgage to purchase that dream home, speak with us to see if we can assist.
If you would like more information, visit our website, speak with your mortgage intermediary or call and book an appointment to talk to one of our advisors.