UK residency proofs

Applicants must be a UK or EEA citizen or have indefinite leave to remain in the UK. Applications from Foreign Nationals will be declined unless applicants’ nationality is from a country in the EEA (European Economic Area) or where the applicant, or (in the case of joint applicants, both) have a permanent right of residency to remain in the UK that is not conditional on the requirement to have employment. Where it is attached to a working or highly skilled migrant visa it will not be accepted. A copy of the visa page of the applicant’s passport will be required to evidence this.