Acceptable forms of proof of address are:
- Current Council Tax demand letter or statement (less than 12 months old)
- Recent bank statement issued by a regulated financial sector firm in the UK, EU or comparable jurisdiction, dated within the last 3 months. (Statements printed off the internet will not be accepted.)
- Gas, electricity, or telephone bill, not mobile (less than three months old, internet statements aren’t acceptable).
- Entitlement letter from the DWP or letter from the DWP confirming that you are in receipt of a pension or benefits, dated within the last 12 months.
- A statement or invoice from a residential care home to evidence status as a resident