Accountant’s Certificate

Self-employed borrowers will provide the last 24 months accounts or accountant’s certificate of income and an average of the 24 months should be used to calculate Income which cannot be greater than the last year. N.B. Accounts or Certificate must have been prepared by a suitably qualified accountant (Chartered or Certified Accountant or Registered Auditor). Last 2 years SA302s (Tax calculations from HMRC) are also acceptable.