ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2021
Notice is hereby given that The Annual General Meeting of the members of Penrith Building Society will be held on Wednesday 21 April 2021 at The Society’s Head Office, 7 King Street, Penrith, Cumbria. CA11 7AR at 6.00pm for the following purposes:
1. To receive the Auditor’s Report.
2. To receive the Directors’ Report, Annual Accounts and Annual Business Statement for the year ended 31 December 2020.
3. To approve the Directors’ Remuneration Report for the year ended 31 December 2020.
4. To approve the re-appointment of Mazars LLP as Auditor.
Resolutions for Election and Re-election of Directors
5. To elect the following Directors:
(a) Roderick McAlpine Ashley
(b) Kevin Parr
To re-elect the following Directors:
(c) Timothy John Bowen
(d) Robert James Cairns
(e) Richard Leslie Drinkwater
(f) Elspeth Louise James
(g) Janice Lincoln
(h) William Robert Charles Lindsay
6. To consider and, if thought fit, pass the following Special Resolution:
That the Rules of Penrith Building Society be amended in the manner specified in the document produced to the meeting and initialled by the Chairman for the purposes of identification.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
S J Askew
Secretary, March 2021
Due to the uncertainty around restrictions that may be in place on public gatherings at the time of the AGM, the Board has taken the decision that, in order to protect both staff and members the AGM will not be open for members to physically attend. As a result, we will be holding a virtual Annual General Meeting and any members wishing to attend should register their intention either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by post to the Society’s Head Office, or by telephone on 01768863675. Details of how to join the virtual Annual General Meeting will be provided to all that register, nearer the time.